Restore message date from "Date:" field

Gionatan Danti g.danti at assyoma.it
Fri Jul 31 07:39:23 EDT 2020

Hi all,
I just noticed the dates of some old emails are wrongly displayed on
roundcube webmail.

In short, the list view shows the filesystem date of the affected
messages (ie: mtime of u.1 file), rather than what is found in the
"Date:" header field

These were emails migrated from an old system, but I vaguely remember I
had some issue at the time which I solved with some combination of
rsync+imapsync.

Can "reconstruct" be used to repopulate the index file with the correct
date from "Date:" field? If not, what I can do to solve the issue? I
already tried "reconstruct -u user at domain -x -f -r -G", but with no
avail.

Thanks.

--
Danti Gionatan