sync_client Sieve from 2.4.20 to 3.2.2 issue

Marco falon at ruparpiemonte.it
Wed Jul 22 09:13:57 EDT 2020

Hello,

  I have a replication issue from Cyrus IMAP 2.4.20 to 3.2.2 about sieve
path.

Let suppose there is a user in Cyrus IMAP 2.4.20 with

# mbpath user/gianni.ferromagnetic at example.com
/maildata/example.com/maildata1/domain/C/example.com/S/user/gianni^ferromagnetic

and the Sieve is in:

/var/lib/imap/sieve/domain/C/example.com/S/gianni^ferromagnetic

when the sync_client replicates the user in the Cyrus IMAP 3.2.2 I see:

$ mbpath -a user/gianni.ferromagnetic at example.com
Archive:
/sysarchivio/example.com/maildata1/domain/C/example.com/H/user/gianni^ferromagnetic