www.cyrusimap.org is down

ellie timoney ellie at fastmail.com
Tue Jul 14 20:39:33 EDT 2020

It's hosted on GitHub Pages.  There's supposed to be a DNS CNAME entry at "www.cyrusimap.org" pointing to "cyrusimap.github.io", but it seems to have disappeared. /sigh

Without that DNS entry, even going directly to "cyrusimap.github.io" isn't working, because GitHub Pages wants to redirect to our custom domain... which is currently broken.

Thanks for the alert, we'll try and get hold of someone at CMU to get this fixed (or maybe they're watching the list and see this thread).

Cheers,

ellie