Create ics in another calendar (internal server error)

Zorg zorg at probesys.com
Tue Jan 28 05:10:41 EST 2020

Hello,

Nothing more in my log

I manage to solve this issue

in the debian changelog i have read that

cyrus-imapd (3.0.8-6+deb10u3) buster-security; urgency=medium

   * Add patch to avoid mailbox creation as administrator
     (Closes: #CVE-2019-19783)

So I have try to create the mail and the default calendar folder for myadmin

Now it work

Can't really explain without reading the code but it work (after some
tests it work with only mailbox)

So what i understand is that to write events in another calendar

Thank