Unable to subscribe to folders.

ellie timoney ellie at fastmail.com
Mon Feb 3 16:39:30 EST 2020

On Mon, Feb 3, 2020, at 11:02 PM, Sebastian Hagedorn wrote:
> just a guess, but isn't LSUB the command for listing subscribed
> mailboxes? I'm not actually sure it makes a difference, but you should
> give it a try ...

LIST (\Subscribed) is one of the extensions we support, it should work fine (don't remember the rfc number off top of head)

I would be looking at whether the ACL for that mailbox is weird (maybe you don't have permission to see it?), but right at the moment I don't have a reference handy for what you'd need to check for, so just check the docs

Cheers,

ellie