Replication failed 3.0.5 -> 3.0.13

Olaf Frączyk olaf at navi.pl
Wed Apr 29 11:38:38 EDT 2020

On 2020-04-29 16:47, Andrzej Kwiatkowski wrote:
> Ok.
>
> I was asking because of problem with low entropy on VM-s causing
> performance issues with big installations.
I didn't have this issue, however as I said, my installation is really
small. If I needed more entropy I would think of using a hardware
entropy generator. Eg. on a PCI-e card. They aren't super cheap but also
not too expensive. I think someone with good cryptography knowledge
could help you with this topic. I suppose the storage I/O can be a
bigger issue here.

> I've also noticed that replication documentation is a bit tricky,
> and not every procedure/case is well documented.
Yes, me too ;) But if you hit a bigger problem, you have this list :) I
tried on a copy without active users to be safe.