[Help] Cyrus 2.4.17 segfault

Marco falon at ruparpiemonte.it
Wed Nov 13 02:08:50 EST 2019

Il 12/11/2019 22:58, ellie timoney ha scritto:
> On Tue, Nov 12, 2019, at 2:51 AM, Marco wrote:
>> An user user/a has full ACL to another mailbox user/b. When the user/a
>> SELECT a folder on user/b where he has access the imap process crashes.
>
> If you set up a couple of test accounts with the same sharing arrangement, do those crash in the same way?  Or is it specific to the two original accounts?

Hi Ellie,

  I made other tests... It's specific to the user/a account.

When user/a SELECT a shared folder where it has access, the imap process
crashes.

I updated to cyrus-imapd-2.4.20 and the issue still happens.

I also tried to rebuild mailboxes.db with ctl_mboxlist -d -u, I tried to
rebuild mailboxes.db with an old backup... I tried to delete the
statuscache and to delete the skipstamp db... the problem still happens.

Thank you
Marco