Vacation sieve scripts not working

Willem Offermans Willem at Offermans.Rompen.nl
Thu May 16 10:29:12 EDT 2019

Dear Cyrus-imap friends and Sylvain,

Without further info, I cannot tell you what is wrong or why your script is not working.

Is there a way to debug sieve?

I can only confirm that the following is working in my case:

vacation :days 5 :addresses [“myname at example.com", “othername at example2.com"] :subject “I'm out of office"

Maybe you need to specify addresses?, though it is not logical.

Wiel Offermans