Which imap command to rename a root mailbox while maintaining its partition

Thomas Cataldo tcataldo at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 04:57:59 EDT 2019

Well yes, the case you describe are working.

As a workaround we do :
A1 RENAME old1 new1
A2 RENAME new1 new1 our_partition

But this is bothering us as our software works as a cyrus replication
protocol endpoint and we don't want to receive :
APPLY RENAME (old1 new1 partition default)
as default is not a usual partition that our software can handle.