cyrus 2.5 imap idle/stuck connections (DOS like)

Willem Offermans Willem at Offermans.Rompen.nl
Thu Mar 7 09:25:55 EST 2019

Dear Cyrus friends and Heiler Bensimon Bemerguy,

You could use your firewall to achieve this.

For ipfw:

${fwcmd} add pass tcp from any to ${ip_me} imap setup limit src-addr 10

You have to lookup the right syntax for your firewall.

Dit you check man imapd or man cyrus, maybe there is also an option for the daemon itself, but I would prefer the firewall.

Wiel Offermans