Folder subscription issue

Egoitz Aurrekoetxea egoitz at sarenet.es
Thu Jul 18 03:16:24 EDT 2019

Hi!,

Yes, I’m so sorry for the noise… but you know…. It’s an un modified script in more than 8 years, not done by me… which you assume it works… because indeed, it copies mailbox content (sync_client -u aaa^aaaa at bbb.es <mailto:aaa%5Eaaaa at bbb.es> seems to copy mailbox content as aaa.aaaa at bbb.es <mailto:aaa.aaaa at bbb.es> but not subs) but not “properly” the subs, sieve… Basically taking a look at some stored consoles (ssh sessions) of the migration…. I noted that were in fact those USER ___^____ at ____ so I did… I’m doing it by me!! Then looked at that script and saw….

Sorry for the time wasted Ellie.. same Bron,

Cheers!

Egoitz Aurrekoetxea
Dpto. de sistemas
944 209 470
Parque Tecnológico. Edificio 103
48170 Zamudio (Bizkaia)
egoitz at sarenet.es <mailto:undefined>
www.sarenet.es <http://www.sarenet.es/>
Antes de imprimir este correo electrónico piense si es necesario hacerlo.