Issues with replication and folder/Sieve subscription

Egoitz Aurrekoetxea egoitz at sarenet.es
Tue Jul 9 16:44:19 EDT 2019

Hi Albert,

If instead of -A you used -u for each of your users did it worked? Or did it crashed in the same user as with -A?. Which Cyrus version were you running?.

Cheers,

Egoitz Aurrekoetxea
Dpto. de sistemas
944 209 470
Parque Tecnológico. Edificio 103
48170 Zamudio (Bizkaia)
egoitz at sarenet.es <mailto:egoitz at sarenet.es>
www.sarenet.es <http://www.sarenet.es/>
Antes de imprimir este correo electrónico piense si es necesario hacerlo.