another problem with conversations db

Bron Gondwana brong at fastmail.fm
Fri Jan 25 20:27:17 EST 2019

Yes, updating reconstruct is on our roadmap. The biggest problem is that there are multiple file types across mailboxes and conversations and the changes can't be atomic, so if reconstruct discovers something partially done, it can't tell if the conversations were correct.

The longer term grand plan is to reduce the number of db types and make conversations updates able to be atomic.

Cheers,

Bron.

 Bron Gondwana
 brong at fastmail.fm