another problem with conversations db

Michael Menge michael.menge at zdv.uni-tuebingen.de
Thu Jan 24 12:02:32 EST 2019

Hi,

I have discovered an other problem with the conversations db:

Thousends of lines with "IOERROR: conversations_audit on load:" and
"IOERROR: conversations_audit on store:"
A look at the source code shows that these errors are logged after
"_sanity_check_counts" is called.
The log level LOG_ERR and the prefix IOERROR indicate that I have a
serious problem. Do I?

This problem occurred for accounts where the rebuild of the
conversations db was successful.

I don't want to rebuild the  conversations db every few days.

Any help is appreciated.

Kind regards

    Michael Menge

M.Menge                                Tel.: (49) 7071/29-70316
Universität Tübingen                   Fax.: (49) 7071/29-5912
Zentrum für Datenverarbeitung          mail:
michael.menge at zdv.uni-tuebingen.de
Wächterstraße 76
72074 Tübingen