Question about what is replicated with Cyrus replication and what isn't

egoitz at sarenet.es egoitz at sarenet.es
Tue Feb 19 06:31:14 EST 2019

An important note hereis that the messages described below are logged at
the slave... so perhaps it's just all fine?....

But in the master I see sometimes :

Feb 19 11:45:40 testmasterserver sync_client[10654]: SYNCNOTICE:
highestmodseq higher on replica __________________, updating 623 => 630
Feb 19 11:45:40 testmasterserver sync_client[10654]: SYNCNOTICE:
highestmodseq higher on replica __________________, updating 633 => 636
Feb 19 11:45:40 testmasterserver sync_client[10654]: SYNCNOTICE:
highestmodseq higher on replica __________________, updating 631 => 638

And some days ago I saw :

Feb 14 15:11:20 mx7c sync_client[62663]: SYNCNOTICE: highestmodseq
higher on replica __________________________, updating 8760 => 8776
Feb 14 15:11:20 mx7c sync_client[62663]: MAILBOX received NO response:
IMAP_SYNC_CHECKSUM Checksum Failure
Feb 14 15:11:20 mx7c sync_client[62663]: CRC failure on sync for
________________________, trying full update
Feb 14 15:11:20 mx7c sync_client[62663]: SYNCNOTICE: highestmodseq
higher on replica ____________________, updating 8758 => 8778

Perhaps all this situations are properly handled by the own replication,
and I should just launch Squatter and Cyr_expire in both master and
slave?. By the code too, is it correct too that for archiving should be
launched in both, the master and the slave?.

Thanks mates!!