Cyrus 3.0.8 running :) and feedback of the upgrade

Egoitz Aurrekoetxea egoitz at sarenet.es
Wed Feb 13 08:24:31 EST 2019

Or.. if using in imapd.conf "search_fuzzy_always: 1" isn't it?.

If a search returns results... I assume is going through it... isn't
it?. else.. I assume nothing would be found... I really attached too the
configs (in url format of pastebin), https://pastebin.com/CtCEedty  just
for... the cause you could see something missing  there... which by the
way... I don't think something could be missed but I'm new to Xapian :)
:) although have been running Cyrus more than ten years ago :) :) ...

Cheers!

---

EGOITZ AURREKOETXEA
Departamento de sistemas
944 209 470
Parque Tecnológico. Edificio 103
48170 Zamudio (Bizkaia)
egoitz at sarenet.es
www.sarenet.es [1]
Antes de imprimir este correo electrónico piense si es necesario
hacerlo.

El 13-02-2019 13:21, Robert Stepanek escribió:

> Hi Egoitz,
>
> On Wed, Feb 13, 2019, at 1:10 PM, Egoitz Aurrekoetxea wrote:
>
>> Xapian version is xapian-core-1.4.9_1 (FreeBSD port). Could I see by some debbuging log Xapian is working in the searchs in order to know, that can't be faster and that all is ok?. At the moment I have tree tiers. But I'm just with the default one in almost all mailboxes
>
> If you use FUZZY search in your search expression then it must go through Xapian.
>
> Cheers,
> Robert
>
> ----
> To Unsubscribe: