Removing email from Xapian tier databases

Egoitz Aurrekoetxea egoitz at sarenet.es
Mon Feb 11 09:25:22 EST 2019

Hi mates!

Just for finishing this thread... Two squatter proccesses then... one in
rolling mode and another one for info movement between Xapian databases
and repacking databases as Brong said... can be running without known
issues?. I say for avoid damaging something... thanks a lot mates!

Cheers!!

---

EGOITZ AURREKOETXEA
Departamento de sistemas
944 209 470
Parque Tecnológico. Edificio 103
48170 Zamudio (Bizkaia)
egoitz at sarenet.es
www.sarenet.es [1]
Antes de imprimir este correo electrónico piense si es necesario
hacerlo.

El 11-02-2019 15:12, Bron Gondwana escribió:

> Yep, it's fixed in git now, so the next release will automatically create G keys for messages, even if they don't have a threadid!
>
> Bron.
>
> On Mon, Feb 11, 2019, at 21:30, Sebastian Hagedorn wrote:
>
>> So running ctl_conversationsdb -z followed by -b would assign thread ids to
>> those messages? Because it works when I do that. Clearly this is an edge
>> case, but IMO it should be handled somehow other than silently failing ;-)
>>
>> --On 11. Februar 2019 um 05:16:47 -0500 Bron Gondwana
>> <brong at fastmailteam.com> wrote:
>>
>>> That sounds like the source messages have no thread id, and hence they
>>> aren't being stored.
>>>
>>> This is an interesting question actually, should we still store G keys
>>> for messages without thread identifier (CID)?
>>>
>>> Bron.

>> --
>> .:.Sebastian Hagedorn - Weyertal 121 (Gebäude 133), Zimmer 2.02.:.
>> .:.Regionales Rechenzentrum (RRZK).:.
>> .:.Universität zu Köln / Cologne University - ✆ +49-221-470-89578.:.
>> ----
>> Cyrus Home Page: http://www.cyrusimap.org/
>
> --
> Bron Gondwana, CEO, FastMail Pty Ltd