Removing email from Xapian tier databases

Egoitz Aurrekoetxea egoitz at sarenet.es
Mon Feb 11 05:52:03 EST 2019

Now I'm noticing for instance, for moving data between Xapian
databases.. you need to launch something like :

sudo -u cyrus /usr/cyrus/bin/squatter -C /usr/local/etc/imapd.conf -v -z
archive -t temp,meta,data,archive -u user/egoitz at sarenet.es

perhaps would be better to do :

sudo -u cyrus /usr/cyrus/bin/squatter -C /usr/local/etc/imapd.conf -F -v
-z archive -t temp,meta,data,archive -u user/egoitz at sarenet.es

But then, having two Squatter processes running at same time, one for
rolling mode and one for moving/repacking data, should not be an issue?.

Thanks mates!!

---

EGOITZ AURREKOETXEA
Departamento de sistemas
944 209 470
Parque Tecnológico. Edificio 103
48170 Zamudio (Bizkaia)
egoitz at sarenet.es
www.sarenet.es [1]
Antes de imprimir este correo electrónico piense si es necesario
hacerlo.

Links:
------
[1] http://www.sarenet.es