Fatal error: Exists wrong 513 512 483 17057

Daniel Bareiro daniel-listas at gmx.net
Tue Feb 5 12:40:33 EST 2019

Hi, Bron.

On 4/2/19 14:02, Bron Gondwana wrote:

> Awesome - yes, the IOERROR messages are because files it expected to
> find weren't there.  It's frustrating that reconstruct isn't robust
> enough to bring a slightly bogus cyrus.index back from the dead, but the
> end result is a working mailbox with a fully correct cyrus.index file :)
>
> The only thing that may have happened is that some emails which were
> previously deleted in the TareasCron folder came back from the dead -
> and of course all the flags on those messages will have gone away too.
> But the mailbox will work correctly now.

Maybe that explains why I came across about 16,000 messages in the
folder :) But everything works correctly now.

I deleted the very old messages and only left the last ones, although in
the 'TasksCron' directory I am seeing messages on filesystem
(.<SomeNumber> files) of 2016 still. Could it be that for some reason
Cyrus keeps these files? In fact, in the 'Trash' directory I'm also
seeing files from 2016, even though I deleted everything I had there
using Thunderbird.

Thanks for your reply.

Kind regards,
Daniel