lmdb: MDB_PAGE_FULL: Internal error - page has no more space

Lists Nethead lists at nethead.se
Mon Dec 16 18:00:48 EST 2019

Since there are no answers I can assume I'm alone with the problem.
Apparently lmdc has hit a limit someplace but I have no idea how to fix.

Maybe be someone can answer the following instead:

If I want to switch from lmdb to twoskip for the conversations.db, can
I simply,

set conversations: 0
stop squatter
rm -r everything under search/*
change to conversations_db: twoskip

and then set conversations to 1 and restart squatter

?