unit tests: /usr/bin/touch vs /bin/touch

Sergey a_s_y at sama.ru
Thu Sep 13 08:26:53 EDT 2018

Hello.

I attempted to run unit tests and got error:

Suite: command
  Test: run ...FAILED
    1. cunit/unit.c:115  - CU_FAIL_FATAL("Code under test exited")

This is result of wrong path to touch in my distro in cunit/command.testc:

r = run_command("/usr/bin/touch", canary, NULL);

I attempted to to find which daemon (or utility) used the touch
but I not found it. Can I simply to change path in the command.testc?

btw. perhaps it makes sense to check the location of the touch
by configure?

--
Regards, Sergey