master-master replication

Evgeniy Kononov egenius at inbox.ru
Wed Sep 12 06:09:43 EDT 2018

Hello!

I have two servers with cyrus-imapd cyrus-imapd-2.5.8-13.3.el7.centos.kolab_16.x86_64
One server as master and second as replica.
All worked fine when users login on master server, but when I temporary move users on replica I found some trouble
Messages synchronisation from replica to master goes fine if sync_client sees a mismatch on the master, but if user create folder on replica it isn't sync on master.
Instead of it folder is unsubscribes from the master server and removed from both server

grep UNSUB maillog
Sep 10 13:31:41 master sync_client[1456]: UNSUB user at example.com example.com!user.user.foldername

Why is it happend ?
When I tried manual sync from replica to master server, folder was subscribed. Is it possible that both servers will be master and replica in same time.

Thank you.

--
Evgeniy Kononov