Transfer folder subscriptions

Kristian Rink kawazu428 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 09:34:24 EDT 2018

Folks;

I'm in the process of moving mails between two cyrus installations in
order to at some point switch over all users. So far using imapsync and
doing so as cyrus user met most of my needs, however I so far fail to
transfer each users folder subscriptions.

Given user names and folder hierarchy are exactly the same on both
systems, is there any way to transfer the list of folders each user has
subscribed without resetting all their passwords and running a tool such
as imapsync on a per-user level?

Thanks in advance and all the best,
Kristian