inaccessible mailbox for one user

Albert Shih Albert.Shih at obspm.fr
Tue Oct 9 16:11:01 EDT 2018

Le 09/10/2018 à 21:26:28+0200, Lists Nethead a écrit

> Quoting Lists Nethead <lists at nethead.se>:
>
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > A user clicks on a mail in Horde IMP and next the inbox appears
> > > completely empty. This message files all still there of course, but
> > > the problem is that I cannot run any cyrus command on that mailbox,
> > > reconstruct, chk_cyrus or anything.
> > >
> > > Is there a lock possibly sitting somewhere that prohibits running
> > > any commands? Any other hints as to where I should start?
> > >

> Restored users seen and sub files from backup, ran reconstruct again and
> then I had to run unexpunge. Now user files are back but I see the following
> error for this user in the logs
>
> IOERROR: conversations_audit on store
>
> Should I try sbin/ctl_conversationsdb -b ?

I'm not a cyrus guru but, are you sure your FS are clean ? I'm running
FreeBSD and long time ago I got a FS error without crash. It was a standard
server (apache) and I got very strange error, like unable to remove file.
I eventually restart the server and run a fsck -f manually to fix de
problem. I never find out where and how I got that problem

The FS was UFS2.

I'm absolutly not sure it's the problem, just try to help.

Regards.

--
Albert SHIH
DIO bâtiment 15