Sieve scripts execution for connected folders

Nic Bernstein nic at onlight.com
Tue Oct 9 07:07:59 EDT 2018

Kvaps,
It is unclear from your message just where this "shared folder" is
rooted and where your sieve scripts are.  Do you mean a folder which is
outside of the "user" name space?  If so, you cannot manage message
delivery to this folder via user sieve scripts, but must use global
sieve scripts instead.

Please see the documentation here:
https://www.cyrusimap.org/imap/reference/admin/sieve.html#sieve-scripts-in-shared-folders

I hope this is helpful information,