WebDAV folders internally have hundreds of copies of the same few files

Anatoli me at anatoli.ws
Fri Nov 16 10:59:01 EST 2018

Hi Sebastian.

I've already tried it but it looks like it can't examine the structure
of a folder that is a copy of the Cyrus store outside of it. Though
maybe I could create a custom config file pointing to the new dir and
instruct mbexamine to use it with -C param?

On the other hand, I could just copy the relevant files without
rsync'ing and then processing the entire spool. Thanks for the tip!