Quotas

James B. Byrne byrnejb at harte-lyne.ca
Wed Nov 7 08:52:20 EST 2018

Cyrus-IMAPD-3.0.7 on FreeBSD-11.2p4

We have users who, having deleted email, evidently do not recover the
quota allocated to those messages.  We do not believe that we have
enabled delayed deletion.  All the user mailboxes previous had been
upgraded using:

sudo -u cyrus /usr/local/cyrus/sbin/reconstruct -f -r -G -V max user

We have also run reconstruct.  None-the-less some users show that they
have exceeded their quota even when most of their email has been
deleted.  Why?

Canada  L8E 3C3