Cyrus (Sieve) and external programs

Adam Mokhtari adam at mokhtari.io
Wed May 30 01:11:05 EDT 2018

I wrote a script for this purpose in Python 3, for use with rspamd.  I
only recently got it working, so it may be buggy, and it also may need
to be modified for your spam system (and your python location), but I
think it should at least provide a good start for you.  Note that
using "#!/usr/bin/env python3" at the top does not work.  Perhaps
someone can translate this into Perl and include it in Cyrus contrib.

To configure Cyrus to use it, you need the following in imapd.conf:

event_notifier: external
notify_external: /path/to/autolearn
# Just make sure \Junk isn't included here
event_exclude_specialuse: \Drafts \Sent