Moving from cIMAP-2.3.16 to 3.0.5

James B. Byrne byrnejb at harte-lyne.ca
Thu May 17 15:24:38 EDT 2018

I have managed to move the 2.3.16 mailstore and mailboxes.db to the
3.0.5 host and reconstructed the mailboxes using  'reconstruct -f -r
-G -V max user/*'  Connections between squirrelmail and the new
service appear to be working fine.  However, I have a couple of
glitches and I would like to know if there is anything I can do to
eliminate them before thae actual switchover, scheduled for this
Saturday.

1.  All of the use folders are unsubscribed following the reconstruct.

2.  All of the messages show as unread following the reconstruct.

Is there any way to avoid these consequences of transfer and reconstruct?

Canada  L8E 3C3