setting acl on autocreate folders

Anatoli me at anatoli.ws
Fri May 11 17:40:23 EDT 2018

 > I think it's good that you have to explicitly set "anyone p", because
otherwise people would be able to send plus+adressed mails to any
mailbox whose name they can guess.

As the default behavior, I agree.

I've just made a couple of tests: remove "anyone p" then add "postman p"
or add postman as "admins: postman" but none of these worked for
plus+addressing (P+A), so the /postman/ user appears to be some
hardcoded way of dealing with LMTP delivery and has nothing in common
with the normal users and operations.

If my assumptions are correct, I guess what Chen (OP) was asking would
be useful, i.e. to be able to define "anyone p" (either as a toggle
aimed at P+A or as a free-form for any user/ACL) for some auto-created
folders along the other auto-configuration features (autocreate_XXX,
x-list, etc.). The idea is to be able to setup most common settings for
new users without any external scripts talking to cyradm or imtest. In
my case the "anyone p" permission is the only thing pending.

autocreate_acl entries could be specified)

Ellie, do you think this is something of low complexity?