caldavzap with 2.5.10

Neil Price nprice at gibb.co.za
Fri May 4 07:24:13 EDT 2018

I'm trying to get caldavzap 0.12 to work with 2.5.10-3 (the one that
comes with debian stretch)

Caldavzap works fine if I get cyrus httpd to serve it up but I have a
reason to want to get it to work on apache + cyrus.

But on apache it stops at this point (in java console):

"Error: [netCheckAndCreateConfiguration: 'PROPFIND
http://myserver:8008/dav/principals/user'] code: '0' status: 'error' -
see https://www.inf-it.com/caldavzap/readme.txt (cross-domain setup)"

cyrus and caldavzap are on the same server but obviously different
ports. I understand this to be a cross-domain setup (although curiously
caldavzap's auto-cross-domain detection routine does not think so, so I
force it on)

I've configured the config.js as in the docs here
https://www.cyrusimap.org/docs/cyrus-imapd/2.5.0/install-http.php

And also set the httpdallowcors with "http://myserver"

Caldavzap docs say you should see these headers with cross-domain:

             Access-Control-Allow-Origin: *
             Access-Control-Allow-Methods: GET, POST, OPTIONS, PROPFIND, PROPPATCH, REPORT, PUT, MOVE, DELETE, LOCK, UNLOCK
             Access-Control-Allow-Headers: User-Agent, Authorization, Content-type, Depth, If-match, If-None-Match, Lock-Token, Timeout, Destination, Overwrite, Prefer, X-client, X-Requested-With
             Access-Control-Expose-Headers: Etag, Preference-Applied

But this what I get

OPTIONS * HTTP/1.0

HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Connection: close