archive and downgrade

Gabriele Bulfon gbulfon at sonicle.com
Fri Mar 23 13:41:47 EDT 2018

Hi,
for some reasons, I had to move old folders onto an older system for archiving.
The source system has cyrus 2.5.11, while the old archive one has 2.4.12.
If I reconstruct folders on the target system (reconstruct -rf user.mailbox) the folder cause error because of new cyrus.index version files contained in all the tree.
Is there any way I can run the 2.4.12 reconstruct and tell it to not consider any cyrus index and create it from scratch with its own version?
The archived folders have many subfolders.
Thanx for any idea
Gabriele
Sonicle S.r.l.
: