SIEVE not workin in 3.0.5

Niels Dettenbach nd at syndicat.com
Thu Mar 22 08:23:59 EDT 2018

Am Donnerstag, 22. März 2018, 12:54:00 CET schrieben Sie:
> The same issue was discussed in this thread:
>
> <https://lists.andrew.cmu.edu/pipermail/info-cyrus/2018-March/040014.html>

Seems very similiar, even if he comes from a upgrades cyrus system while i
did a new / fresh one.

> There was no resolution, AFAICT. I'd suggest opening an issue on GitHub:
>
> <https://github.com/cyrusimap/cyrus-imapd/issues>

Many thanks for pointing. I've opened one now:
https://github.com/cyrusimap/cyrus-imapd/issues/2303

For me this is - if this is correct - a (serious) bug as this renders cyrus
SIEVE as defect / unusable on (at least) similiar configured systems.

We are planning to upgrade some larger cyrus installations from 2.x to 3.x,
but if this doesn't work, this will held us back further.

many thanks for your time!
best regards to Cologne (from Goettingen),

Niels.
 Niels Dettenbach
 Syndicat IT & Internet
 http://www.syndicat.com