Annotation replication with sync_client -u seems busted in 2.4.X

ellie timoney ellie at fastmail.com
Tue Mar 20 23:12:28 EDT 2018

Hi John,

This was already fixed in 2.5.0 and later [1], but a lot changed to enable it, so that fix was too invasive to backport.

Your patch looks like a good solution for 2.4!  It's now on the cyrus-imapd-2.4 branch :)

Cheers,

ellie

[1] https://github.com/cyrusimap/cyrus-imapd/commit/f0aa1b38c46722c0203bd0d9630968872a3cda4c