xDAV and shared namespaces

Anatoli me at anatoli.ws
Tue Mar 13 12:50:39 EDT 2018

Ken,

Thanks a lot! After creating the shared folder under the root hierarchy
(with imtest -a admin and the command you provided), setting the
corresponding ACLs for the users that have to have access to the folder
(with cyradm sam) and creating a new connection in each WebDAV client
for https://domain.com/dav/drive/shared/, everything worked fine!

I'll try to test the same with CalDAV / CardDAV and report it here.

Regards,
Anatoli