sa-learn using event notifications

Luca Olivetti luca at wetron.es
Mon Mar 12 13:20:38 EDT 2018

El 12/03/18 a les 18:07, Arnaldo Viegas de Lima ha escrit:
> I run a separate daemon that periodically checks the spam folder, perform the necessary “training” actions and then remove the message.

That's what I've been doing for many years (using a couple of shared
folder where users have to move messages that have been wrongly
classified)  but I wanted to make it simpler, like the dovecot antispam
plugin, where it is enough to move a message in/out of the personal spam
folder to trigger a retrain.

Bye
--
Luca Olivetti
Tel. +34 93 5883004 (Ext.3010)  Fax +34 93 5883007