2.5.11 shared seen

Gabriele Bulfon gbulfon at sonicle.com
Fri Mar 9 03:11:02 EST 2018

Hello, upgraded from 2.4.12, and yes, everyone has ACLs with "all" flags, including 's'.
Sonicle S.r.l.
:
http://www.sonicle.com
Music:
http://www.gabrielebulfon.com
Quantum Mechanics :
http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/gabrielebulfon
Da:
ellie timoney
A:
info-cyrus at lists.andrew.cmu.edu
Data:
9 marzo 2018 2.53.06 CET
Re: 2.5.11 shared seen
Hi Gabriele,

Which version have you upgraded from?  (I'm not sure if this makes a difference, but it might)

The annotation you're using looks correct to me.  Do the users have the 's' ACL permission on the mailboxes?

Cheers,

ellie