Solaris (11) support

Jean-Christophe Delaye Jean-Christophe.Delaye at eurecom.fr
Thu Jun 14 12:44:16 EDT 2018

I have spent several days working in trying to have a running murder
configuration using Cyrus Imap 3.0.x on Solaris 11.3.
I checked and installed the required software components (gcc and
tools). Everything is compliling  and installing fine, but I have issue
with mupdate process.... specially from slave to master sync.

As it is described, Cyrus IMAP should support the following platforms :
Solaris
https://www.cyrusimap.org/imap/concepts/deployment/supported-platforms.html

Does anybody use Cyrus (murder) on Solaris 11 ? I can't find many
usefull links on Cyrus Imap and Solaris on cyrusimap.org.

Thank you.