SASL minimum layer used to work at 256, but now requires 1 [Resolved]

Stephen Ingram sbingram at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 11:14:00 EDT 2018

I just thought I would answer my own email in case anyone else has the same
setup. I found out there is obviously some type of bug in the -23 versions
of the SASL packages so they just won't work. Once reverting to the -20 or
-21 versions, everything works great. My suspicion about the faulty SASL
was correct, but since there was only a problem with the daemons themselves
and not mupdatetest and imtest, it was difficult to see this. I suppose I
should report this to the SASL list, but I'm really not sure what to say
since the logging information is rather incomplete.

Steve