System I/O error (in reply to end of DATA command) for LMTP delivery

Stephen Ingram sbingram at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 20:01:57 EDT 2018

Jason-

That came up clean for my latest config, but it did highlight problems when
I didn't have the auth working. Thank you so much as this is a great search
command to help sleuth out those SELinux issues. I did turn it off just to
see what happened, but it was not the problem. Nice though, because I
learned how to relabel a volume to get back in the good graces of SELinux.

I have this mostly working now, but I'm not exactly sure how so I don't
really have any tips to post. I am going back through the system though
piece by piece to try and find any one out of place configuration/package
that may have caused the problem. My thought is that is was some strange
cacheing issue, but I'm not totally sure.

Steve