Help on reconstruct - Cyrus2.3.11

Egoitz Aurrekoetxea egoitz at sarenet.es
Thu Dec 6 06:40:15 EST 2018

Hi!,

I'm an experienced user too... more than 10 too :)

It's just an advice... I'd recommend using Cyrus replication as an HA
mech. We use an own made mech for restoring mailboxes... the snapshot
causes often mailboxes to need a reconstruction. Obviously if it has
worked for you perhaps something has now changed... but as a general
advise... I'll tell you to use replication as ha and deletion delay for
instance as a recovery method.

Cheers!

---

EGOITZ AURREKOETXEA
Departamento de sistemas
944 209 470
Parque Tecnológico. Edificio 103
48170 Zamudio (Bizkaia)
egoitz at sarenet.es
www.sarenet.es [1]
Antes de imprimir este correo electrónico piense si es necesario
hacerlo.

Links:
------
[1] http://www.sarenet.es