Syntax for mailbox_default_options

ellie timoney ellie at fastmail.com
Fri Apr 13 00:09:46 EDT 2018

I believe it's an integer bitmask of the OPT_* values that are defined in imap/mailbox.h in the source.

The sparse documentation suggests it's for developer, rather than normal administrator use, maybe for rigging up tests?  It's included in the imapd.conf man page because that man page is autogenerated from the code that processes the options.

Unless you've got something in particular you're trying to do, I'd probably just leave it alone. :)

Cheers,

ellie