backends with different altnamespace in a murder configuration

Ken Murchison murch at fastmail.com
Thu Apr 12 07:24:00 EDT 2018

Since the proxy is where the mailbox LIST is normally generated for the
client, those clients that want to have altnamespace presented to them
need to be talking to proxys with altnamespace enabled.  So, essentially
you need to have one set of frontends/backends configured for
altnamespace and another set for standard namespace.  They all can talk
to the same mupdate server(s).

This is all theoretical, as I have never tested such a configuration.