Default value changes in Cyrus 3

Vladislav Kurz vladislav.kurz at webstep.net
Fri Oct 20 03:26:22 EDT 2017

On 10/20/17 01:43, Stephen Ingram wrote:
> While we are talking about it, can this just be switched on the fly if
> someone is using the "." namespace? Does it only affect the admin in
> that you have to type user/mailbox now instead of user.mailbox, or does
> the change also affect users?

We did change unixhierarchysep long ago, and it went mostly ok. I do not
remember the details now, but some mail clients (kmail) had issues with
creating new subfolders, as they could not switch to the new separator.

And also you have to fix all sieve scripts to use the new separator.

--
Best Regards
        Vladislav Kurz