Restart after new TLS certificate?

Marcus Schopen lists at localguru.de
Wed Nov 1 17:54:00 EDT 2017

Am Freitag, den 27.10.2017, 12:51 +0200 schrieb Paul van der Vlis:
> Hello,
>
> I use now a certificate from LetsEncrypt and it is automatically
> renewed. Needs Cyrus to be restarted before it sees the new certificate?

see answer from Dan White on subject "intermediate certificates" at Wed,
19 Jan 2011: "A restart may not even be necessary if both the old and
new certificates are valid, and your imapd sessions cycle out over time
(via timeout, or the -U option).

If I remember right, I haven't had to restart cyrus when installing a
new certificate.

--
   Hobbes : Well, you still have afternoons and weekends
   Calvin : That's when I watch TV.