Upgrading Cyrus from 2.3.16, going to 2.5.11 or 3.0.2 ?

Marty Lee marty at maui-systems.co.uk
Wed Jun 28 18:27:06 EDT 2017

Eric,

I know 3.0 compiles on Solaris 10 & 11; I think the only bit that
didn’t work was the http section to provide caldav/carddav, as the
implementation seems to depend on linux’isms. I got it compiled
without the calendar and address book functionality (although
that was a couple of months ago and I haven’t done any more with
it as yet).

marty