Update from cyrus-imapd 2.5 to 3.0

Jason L Tibbitts III tibbs at math.uh.edu
Wed Jun 28 12:08:59 EDT 2017

JLT> Maybe it would be better if you could provide more explicit
JLT> information in some way.  Like, a directory listing or something.

To update the list, the issue was that the admins: line contained a
regular user ID.  When that user logged in, the namespace was rather
confused.  The documentation is already pretty clear that you aren't
supposed to do that, but the negative effects were a bit odd and
it wouldn't surprise me if 3.0 reacts differently from previous
versions.

 - J<