list of IMAP extensions

Bron Gondwana brong at fastmail.fm
Thu Jun 22 19:41:26 EDT 2017

. OK [CAPABILITY IMAP4rev1 LITERAL+ ID ENABLE ACL RIGHTS=kxten QUOTA MAILBOX-
  REFERRALS NAMESPACE UIDPLUS NO_ATOMIC_RENAME UNSELECT CHILDREN
  MULTIAPPEND BINARY CATENATE CONDSTORE ESEARCH SEARCH=FUZZY SORT
  SORT=MODSEQ SORT=DISPLAY SORT=UID THREAD=ORDEREDSUBJECT
  THREAD=REFERENCES THREAD=REFS ANNOTATE-EXPERIMENT-1 METADATA LIST-
  EXTENDED LIST-STATUS LIST-MYRIGHTS LIST-METADATA WITHIN QRESYNC SCAN
  XLIST XMOVE MOVE SPECIAL-USE CREATE-SPECIAL-USE DIGEST=SHA1 X-
  REPLICATION XAPPLEPUSHSERVICE LOGINDISABLED XCONVERSATIONS
  COMPRESS=DEFLATE X-QUOTA=STORAGE X-QUOTA=MESSAGE X-QUOTA=X-ANNOTATION-
  STORAGE X-QUOTA=X-NUM-FOLDERS IDLE]
That's a login against current Cyrus master - but 3.0 supports
all them too.
Note that these are custom/non-standard:
* X-REPLICATION (Cyrus only)
* XAPPLEPUSHSERVICE (Apple non-standard, requires signed cert and NDA to
  implement)*  XCONVERSATIONS (Cyrus/FastMail only)
* X-QUOTA
  =STORAGE
  =MESSAGE
  =X-ANNOTATION-STORAGE
  =X-NUM-FOLDERS (only STORAGE and MESSAGE are defined by standard)
* XMOVE (replaced by MOVE)
* DIGEST=SHA1 (Cyrus/FastMail only)
* LIST-MYRIGHTS (draft)

Off the top of my head that's the stuff that's custom.

Cyrus definitely supports (since 2.4 at least) all of those.  There was
some rudimentary QRESYNC support in 2.3.x, but it was buggy.
Bron.

On Fri, 23 Jun 2017, at 08:34, Stephen Ingram wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 22, 2017 at 1:08 PM, Stephen Ingram
> <sbingram at gmail.com> wrote:>> On Thu, Jun 22, 2017 at 12:55 PM, Adam Tauno Williams
>> <awilliam at whitemice.org> wrote:>>
>>> So nothttps://cyrusimap.org/imap/rfc-support.html ?
>>

>> No. I had already found that, but would love it if the extensions
>> were listed directly. I'm trying to verify product support for Cyrus-
>> IMAP and would love to have a quick checklist. I could sworn I've
>> seen something like this before, but can't seem to locate it now.>
> I forgot to include exactly the extensions I'm looking for:
>
> IDLE
> QRESYNC
> CONDSTORE
> CHILDREN
> THREAD=REFS
> UIDPLUS
> SORT
> UID SORT
> LIST-STATUS
> SPECIAL-USE
> MOVE
>
> I know that IDLE is supported and it looks like CONDSTORE can be
> turned on using cyradm on an account-by-account basis, but I'm not
> totally sure about the rest. Does anyone have an idea?>
> Steve
> ----

  Bron Gondwana, CEO, FastMail Pty Ltd
  brong at fastmailteam.com