imap impersonate

Gabriele Bulfon gbulfon at sonicle.com
Thu Jan 19 06:26:39 EST 2017

Thanks,
my imapd.conf has already :
admins: sonicle
sasl_mech_list: plain
if I try an imap session with:
A01 AUTHENTICATE PLAIN
+
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
where xxxxxxx comes from 'echo -en "\0sonicle\0pass" | base64' , I get authenticated as sonicle.
Now, how do I switch to the desired user?
Once I understand how to do it via imap protocol, I need to replicate it in java code through:
store.connect(host,143,user,pass);
Thanks in advance!
Gabriele
Sonicle S.r.l.