R: Re: R: Re: DBERROR: critical database situation

Niels Dettenbach nd at syndicat.com
Wed Jan 4 06:22:55 EST 2017

Am Mittwoch, 4. Januar 2017, 12:08:55 CET schrieb absolutely_free--- via Info-
cyrus:
> After deleting /var/imap/db/*, /var/imap/mailboxes.db and
> /var/imap/deliver.db, it rans fine for about 20 minutes, and after:
tls_sessions and deliver.db are not important (afaik) .

Files within ./db ARE important data files (which are only to delete when going
the migration procedure to skiplist during that procedure). You other files
still was skiplist (as your listing shows) - so they did not need that
migration anymore.

Did deleting tls_sessions and deliver.db (alone and by my described procedure)
not helped?

The error shows that there still are files within the "old" db format (i assume
tls_sessions.db and deliver.db).

hth a bit,
good luck,

Niels.